Download Zanine – Architecture Agency Elementor Template Kit WordPressthemesdownload
Zanine – Architecture Agency Elementor Template Kit is evaluated an unique & trendy Elementor Template Kit for architecture & interior company with clean and modern design. Zanine will make your work look more impressive and attractive to viewers. Zanine has a simple, modern and clean design with a 100% responsive layout, and very easy to customize and can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 12+ pages and 15+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking portfolio website just a click away.
- Using Free Elementor (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Unique & Clean Design
- 12+ Ready to Use Pages
- 15+ Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Project Detail
- FAQs Page
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- ElementsKit Lite
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- WPForms Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
1.Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update
- Repeat for Footer